Thursday, June 25, 2009

DANCE RECITAL 09

Dale "The Bee" with his "flowers"
After I locked Lorenzo up as the witch!!
One happy family....it's over!! LOL
We all had fun!!

At the end of May we had another dance recital. Out of the 3 sections of numbers that involved adults I performed in all 3- Gala, hip-hop, and Hansel and gretel. ( I was a village woman, angel, witch in the Hansel and Gretel part) Lorenzo danced the lead role as Hansel, and Dale danced in two numbers as a bee and as a little gentleman!! It was a blast! It was also exhausting but this time Brandt was able to come and watch in person!

1 comment:

  1. My beautiful new pointe shoes broke the day of the performances! I was able to do all my pointe work with extra effort on both feet! My left one was worse so there was no way it would hold on one leg! LOL Next time I think I'll get new shoes right before the performance!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Favorite Books

  • The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe series
  • Tom Clancy series-The hunt for red october
  • Horrible Harry series
  • Junie B. Jones
  • The classics such as Shakespeare
  • The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Twilight series

Favorite movies

  • The hunt for red october
  • The man with one red shoe
  • Batman movies
  • Prince Caspian
  • The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe
  • Harry Potter
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Twilight

Tabs on the Tibbitts

My photo
Abilene, TX, United States
BRANDT flies for Southwest Airlines and loves planes, photography, guns!....... LEILANI homeschools, dances, does gymnastics,runs 10 miles, does martial arts....she plays piano, flute,guitar and sings and models!......... LORENZO plays guitar, piano and singing. Does gymnastics, dance, martial arts and pottery!....... DALE plays piano and guitar! Does gymnastics, dance, martial arts